Thursday 8 December 2011

Out and about looking good

Starting with some guy candy. David Gandy and Common. A little yum to start the day. Jane Leeves is 50. Dayum, she is fabu.  And a regular in my best dressed, Miss Zoe Saldana, casually fly.

Dita Von Hot. Classically classy and sexy. I do salute her grooming. And yes, I am sure that Estelle looks great in theis gold jumpsuit. I love it! Another fave her, Gwen Stefani. All good.

Regularly stylish is Jessica Alba. See ladies! You don't have to do the skyscraper/drag queen heels tolook great.  And Ms Jenifer Hudson is still getting it together well.
Kate Moss redeeming herself. Looking fabu. And fellow model Miranda Kerr always gets it right. Can't hate. I do like what Victoria Beckham is wearing but I don't like a) she carries her child in place of an accessory (most mums manage to carry a handbag or baby bag and baby) and b) she feels the need to wear a faux fur jacket but her baby can freeze in a babygro? I would have thought she's be designing cute coats for her little girl. And I am loving Kylie's casual look too. I have seen a little too much of the animal print pony leather footwear. It still works here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment