Friday 29 April 2011

Looking great so far this month - April 2011

Not unusual for Common to be on my best dressed list, but it is unusual for Curtis Jackson (my guilty secret crush) to be so well turned out. He must have hired a new stylist. And Farell Williams has left the boy sweats at home and it looks great.
Jessica Alba is such as stylish mother(again) to be. Love how she keeps dressing the bump well.
Selma Blair, Victoria Beckham are also doing pregancy with uber flair. And I cannot believe that Miranda Kerr had a baby 3 months ago. This is just not fair. Liz Hurley is representing well for the older mothers too.

This is one time I do like Willow Smith's little Chanel suit. And I adore Kingston and Zuma Rosendales little men swagger! The suits are stunning.
Christie Brinkley looks great at 57. I salute her. And I Courtney Cox has a killer figure, dressed for business! And I liked Kylie twice this month so far.
So far I have not seen Chanel Iman looking bad. That's something. And Zoe Kravitz is genetically cool. I don't usually like the style of 'baller' wives, but Lebron James' better half looks stunning in white - this season's 'black'. Cat Deely, scrummy in monochrome. And Kelly Rowland casually fab, from wig to shoe!

 The Controversial- Loving Kelly Osborn in Vivien Westwood and her mother looks slick in her uniform trouser suit.  There is something 'sex and the city' that I like about Fergie's outfit.  And I love the fact that Kelis is genuinely cutting edge. I am not sure about the Morris dancer bells (I think) on her shins, but love the fact that she can carry it off.

Teyana Taylor (don't ask, I don't know!) looks stunning in this black dress with the red suede shoe. Old school Diana Ross glamour. Loving Zoe Saldana too, dressy and casual.  Love the Djmon and Kimora union. Gorgeous with their little heartbreaker.

Jennifer Hudson still hitting the right notes with her choices.  And hasn't little Miss Sunshine grown up. Abigail Breslin is unrecognisable in her teens.  I am ignoring the chemical issues on the face and love Kim Kardashian's choice here. And Toccara represents real curves. Fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment