Tuesday 12 April 2011

April so far - on the fence..

Tale comfort ladies, Kate Moss has soft wobbly parts that over hang too! And I am liking Agyness Deyn's longer hair. She is looking pretty again.  I am bothered by Sarah Jessica's clogs. And good old Estelle.. sighs.. I like the colour of her hair and her make up looks nice too - as do her legs and  mini. Leave it there.

Amber Rose - screaming for relevancy and attention in her 'look at my nipple piercings' dress. If she wore a bra, I would have like this look for her. And Jessica White is so nearly for me. I can't put my finger on why she 'misses the mark'. These looks are not bad, but there is something masculine/drag queenish about it. And I can't work out why Nicky Hilton seems to carry her garments off with class and her sister, Paris, cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment