Thursday 22 July 2010

Killing me Softly Awards

Old Enough to know better!!
Patti Labelle just needs to let the Drag queen look go die. I mean come on! And someone needs to tell Jane Fonder she is in her 70's and this is not a good look on any age.
The implants coupled with the skinniness. Painful looking Tori Spelling. Jared Leto is also up for the 'I'm so different and I killed my hotness' award.
Lindsay Lohan is fading fast. Let's hope that this stint of jail/rehab sorts her out.

Gabourey Sidibe is dangerously obese. I can't even be witty here, the health risks just scream. And Katie Price demonstrating that she has always been divorced from taste.
They get a pass..
Actually, I give Britney Spears a pass. I am so used to the mess now. I still ask why, but it becomes less painful each time. The same with Amy Winehouse. This look is expected. I am grateful she looks clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment