Sunday 25 July 2010

Out and About this week..

Heart of Gold

I now officially heart Catherine Zeta Jones. She stays true to her Welsh roots and has been fund raising for the first children's hospital in Wales. Her evening style is better and I still don't feel her daytime look, but her face and hair are looking lovely. Bless

Christina Milian showing off her post baby body. Looking fabulous. Sad to hear that her husband filed for divorce a month before her baby was born. No doubt she will bounce back. And namesake and fellow singer, Christina Aguillera and Nicole Richie. She looks a little washed out to me, but I do like her sequinned cardigan.

Another Nicole has something that doesn't quite work for me. He is beautiful and has a great body and also wears nice outfits, but there is something that doesn't connect. But it's the opposite with Halle Berry. Always all the way casually fabulous. Honestly, this woman is a phenomenon. Another style phenomenon is Kate Moss. I expect it from her though, having worked all of her adult life in fashion.

I do love Shakira. Her body is insane and she is super flexible. Pink suits her.

Designer Marc Jacobs has no excuse not to look hot - so this is expected. His latest campaign features himself (naked, very oily and with his legs open). I don't quite have words.
They say birds of a feather flock together. Mischa Barton and Jaime Winstone are badly dressed and badly made-up. Together. Peaches Geldof looks cleaner than usual. I am ignoring her new 'biro and safety pin' tattoos and leave with the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment