Saturday 31 July 2010

July 2010 Worst Dressed

Madonna by a million miles this month.
I think even if Madonna has stylists, she does what she wants and currently what she wants is bad taste.

These pork pie hats and polyester sweat suits are not flattering. Least of all on a 51 year old woman.

Fellow denier, Nicole Kidman is looking extra plastic, waxy and pale. It nearly frightens me.

And Meg Ryan on her off day. Which is quite off (like mine too!). I'm just disappointed in this ook for Vannessa Williams. She is better than this. So much better. And, Liz Mclaron wearing WTF is that? Excuse me, but really?

 
Regulars: Paris Hilton. No words. Britney Spears is trying (to offend again). No words. I weep.

 
Christian Milian is going through a tough time. A new mum and a divorce. I get it that she wants to show the world (her ex) that she is till hot and desirable, but going for a stroll with Mel B in impossibly high ugly shoes, and ugly ripped jeans that are too tight and demonstrates how much infirm flesh can spill through the gaps is not a good look. Not at all.

 
Melody Thornton, for real? No words. Unfortunately, I know that Katie Price is for real. *blank stares*

  
Kesha. Not the worst I've seen her. I'll leave it there. Coco Rocha (no clue who she is or what she does) and Ed Westwick look like they are trying too hard to be 'cool' kids. They miss the spot.

Kelly Brooke wearing hooker heels in the sweltering summer sun. It offends me on so many levels. Firstly, cannot see any aesthetic merit to these boots (they're ugly!); but also they are soo not appropriate for the weather. Another boots and tights in the summer sun wearer is Charlotte Church. The dress is not pretty. I'll leave it there.
And if course a special mention for our girl, Foxy Brown. She coordinated her tanga with her nail polish. That is really classy! Look and learn. Look and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment