Thursday 5 April 2012

Out and about - looking good!

I do love Mrs Obama when she gets it right. Love the jacket and metallic jeans. Hilary Swank is smoking in such a simple Jersey dress. Love it. And for the second time, Taylor Swift is on  my best dressed list. Love the simplicity and the details.

Loving new mum Beyonce's colourful style. Beautiful. And Rihanna has made some great choices, with the exception of the fried blonde with dark roots wig.

Love Diane Kruger's cape dress. I could rock that with leggings (if I had anywhere to go).  I also need the shoes that Kat Deeley is wearing.  Love Solange's style. I need the blouse.  Again, Victoria Beckham would look perfect if she smiles.

Well done Kelly Bensimon, dressing for her shape. I love this look from Katy Perry, she looks like a fantasy comic character in her metallic detail dress. Metallic detail is again working well for Kate Moss. She rocks simple shirt and slacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment