Tuesday 12 July 2011

Riddle me this...?

Why do ladies dress like mutton? Is it because their other halves are too frightened to say anything about the frozen, anti ageing treatments? And why do some women only see themselves as 19 years old size eight? Again, where are their friends?
I think that Nicole Kidman would have aged better without the 'help'.  And Nancy D'Ollo is deluded and no doubt happy too. I read an interview where she said that she looks 30 and people don't believe that she is 50.  I CAN NOT. I just can't.

Jennifer Lopez is a 42 year old mother of 2. Not that she should cover up and wear baggy clothes, but come on! Wear clothes that suit you. Sadie Frost, the same. And Cece Penistone, drag queen extrondinaire needs a good stylist. Vanessa from the Saturdays is actually young and pretty, but misguided in the excess of make-up and lack of clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment