Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nice one

The casual crew.. Jessica Alba should write a style book on dressing great during pregnancy. She is hot to trot.  Jennifer Aniston has such is so easy with her style. Always on point. Genevive Jones is working it. Love Eva Longhoria looks great in skinny white jeans. And I am on the fence with Eva Pigford. But I'll give it to her.

And I do love men who just do. No shaved chests or plucked eyebrows. Just simple! Hugh  and Daniel Craig, keeping it real. Take note boybands. My Ryan upgrades with a nice suit and shoes. I am so happy these boys are not wearing the upslope toes. They do disturb me. Emma Stone is wearing lace how I wish I could wear lace. Classy and sexy at the same time.

Leggy Crew: Kimora Lee is hot electric blue.  I don't know what she has done aside from diet, but she is looking younger and  fresher too.  Kate Beckinsdale and Jessica Biel look like sisters.. at least in style. It's a good look. Frida Pinto displaying her lovely long legs. And Melissa Joan Hart never quite makes it for me, but here she catches a break - I like her look and she almost convinces.

No comments:

Post a Comment