Saturday 27 August 2011

Out and about looking great..

It is not fair that anyone looks this good at 45 years old. So unforced and natural looking. Love it! Belated Happy Birthday too.


Zoe Saldana makes me want to eat healthy, do yoga and detox my wardrobe. The feeling passes, but I am loving her style. And it is so consistent. Girl on a roll!

Two weeks after giving birth, she has less of a gut than me. It is not fair (I know, I should hit the gym and cut down with the apple pie and ice cream). And I am liking Fern Britten's current swagger. Even her sandals and socks don't offend me!

I love Kylie's sexy masculine swagger. And Nicole Sherzinger demonstrates that with such a smoking figure, simplicity works well. Simplicity also works well for Rachel Zoe.  I have a H&M version of this dress. Rhashida Jones rocks colours so well.

Loving Olivia Munn's beaded sheath dress. Love it.  Tracy Ross Ellis doe so well.  Solange Knowles colour blocks very well and Ali Larter (no clue who she is), wears such a pretty lemon dress. Cute.

Nicole Richie. Well done. Making grey work in summer is fab. Dionne Broomfield is such a pretty girl. Nice to see her smile. Kourtney Kardashian is so confident in her choices. And she should be here. Looking great.  I am on the fence here, but I veer towards liking Rihanna's choice. Firstly, she seems to have retired her flammable cerise red weave/wigs; and secondly, she looks so sweet and natural (and is rocking the perfect flat tum too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment