Thursday 10 December 2009

Why are you fighting your hotness?

Rickaaaaaay! Come an' get Bianca.
Bianca Gascoigne is a pretty girl who dresses like a drag queen/chav princess. There is so much wrong with this picture that I don't know where to start. Let’s start with the ‘big’ dyed black hair; then there is the feather skirt with the matching feather bag and the shiny lycra vest top, finished with black bowed stilettos (no tights or jacket – but why would she? it is after all the hair and feathers provide a level of insulation) all topped off with a black plastic necklace.




We all like to find a bargain in Primark, but there’s a difference between shopping at Primark and looking like you shop at Primark. It’s a subtle distinction, but nonetheless, a distinction.


Naomi, oh Naomi!
I actually really admire Naomi Campbell as a model. She is a supermodel with the champion model swagger that is so rare. She is a one off and I think an icon in the modelling world. I can't put my finger on it... the wig/weave is a little off. The contact lenses are just a little too scary (that and the trowelled on makeup). I think she is too fabulous for this look.

She is hotter and better than this.


.

Gabourey Sidibe... she's cute and..

... she is very pretty and by all accounts she's funny too. When I look at her, my arteries clog up. Obesity is not a joke. I love curves and celebrate them, but this is unhealthy. She doesn’t have to be slim, I think that she just needs to get healthy.

Having said that, she is working what she has and I salute that.


Liam Ghallager.
This is a handsome man (according to my friend Marya). His style is too borrowed. He borrowed the ‘Lennon’ glasses, the Paul Weller hair, Mod style etc. It just don't think that it works on him He is good looking (in a trying to be a menacing thug way), but he fights his hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment