Thursday 10 December 2009

Looking good

Pretty America


You go girl! I first saw America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) in ‘Real Women have Curves’. She has lost a substantial amount of weight since then, but she is still curvy and looking good in her LBD.
Penelope Cruz

Here she s looking hot in a faithful LBD. I am not a fan of the clubbed foot looking platforms though.

Victoria Beckham actually looking good

I think she is waaay to skinny and you can see her bones jutting out. However, it is a lovely dress and she works it very well.

Halle Berry


Just look at this 42year old mother! She is stunning. She came through the dodgy, yelllow, streaky bob highlighted phase and is now looking fabulous with her signature ‘Halle Berry crop’ (she got it before Rhianna and many more). Here she hot wearing a charcoal grey v-necked jersey dress coupled nicely with pigeon grey suede platform pumps.




Close up flawless! I am not showing the tweed suit because it was not hot at all. I do think she has had her nose refined and if she has had other work done, it has been very subtle and natural looking. I like people to be natural, if they can't be natural, at least try to look natural. Halle is a good example.

Making it rain on the young ‘uns


Jerry Hall as Katie Price


Yes, I am serious! I saw this and thought that this is the most natural and pretty photograph I have seen of Katie Price for a long time. How wrong! This is Jerry Hall imitating Jordan. This woman in her late fifties and she looks great - even in a chavtastic pink velour track suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment