Thursday 10 December 2009

Looking Great

Welcome back Corrine Bailey Rae



Lady looking fabulous! I’m loving the hair and composure. Nowadays Ms Bailey Rae has a more mature air about her. I’m sorry for her personal tragedy and no doubt she’ll be re-living it all because she is remerging on the scene again. I wish her peace.


Gwen Stefani


I’m loving her style. She knows what suits her from her hair and makeup down to her watch. On the other hand we have Victoria Beckham. I think she is probably a nice person, all of the people I know who have met her have said that she is really warm and genuine. It’s a shame her public persona is the opposite. I have to say I don't really like her style. I find it is too contrived and overly thought about for me.



Serena Williams


I love everything about this look. Her hair and makeup are fabulous. She looks beautiful in this hot red, one shouldered, Grecian goddess dress that completely flatters.  She looks both feminine and sexy.

She's been hiding her hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment