Tuesday 18 October 2011

Fashion Week Autumn 2011

New York, Paris, London and Milan... My highlights (I am dissapointed that so many designers use fur - Let's evolve!).




Channeling Bjork!
Click on read more to see a selection


Anna Sui

Antonio Beradi

Burberry Porsum


Oscar De la Renta... Boo to the fur though!

Diane Von Furstenberg. I really loved her collection. I think you can tell when it'sa woman designing for women.

DriesVan Noten and Ellie Saab suit. I covet!
Chanel - V.girly.

Gucci

Herve Leger (and Kors)
Made in Africa


Matthew Williamson


NYC Fashion Week.. The Colour!!


Karl Largerfield Chanel

 
McQueen


Love it!! Alexander McQueen

Maxi dresses with slits were popular..
Wasn't  as crazy about this season's look from Victorua Beckham. Still cool though.

Finished with some Glamour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment