Tuesday 27 September 2011

Out and about looking good

Corrine Bailey Rae is smoling hot at Fashion week. Loving the hair. Just loving it and I need those blue suede shoes in my life.

Corrine is killing it and outshines Estelle and Selina Banks although they are not bad. Estelle is keeping up with the new stylist it seems. Well done for that.  I love Lauryn Hills quirky sense of style. Love it.  And Alicia Keys is looking good.
I like that Lily Cole is so different for a model. Not classically beautiful but striking. Loving colbalt blue on Katie Holmes. And although Mel B looks decent, I am just besotted with little Angel. And hurrah! that her hair is getting combed and conditioned. Vanessa Hudgens is so versatile with her hair. She rocks the siren look.
Dressed up and down, Kylie Minogue and Sarah Jessica Parker keep the flag flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment